Friday, March 12, 2010

Jason's Birthday

Jason's birthday was Wednesday, March 10th. We both had the day off work and went to see Avatar in 3D. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Jason of course thought it was AWESOME! Plus he now has a pair of 3D glasses, bonus! For his birthday gift I had been saving for a Macbook Pro, I really wanted to surprise him but there was no way I could pick out a laptop computer with all the right specifications so I had to ask for his help. He was still really excited to unwrap it even though he already knew what it was. Then we went to Black Angus for a steak dinner, Jason's favorite.

2 comments:

Sare said...

Are you kidding me?!?!! We missed his birthday!!!! FLIP!!!!!!

Kelli said...

WE missed you guys for this months birthdays! I hope Jason had a good one. Thanks for starting a blog! Now I can see what you three are up to down there!